If you are interested in any of the services offered by Winmax, you may approach us directly if you are a professional advisor specialised in offshore matters.

Otherwise, we request that you » contact us only through your attorneys, accountants, trust company or other professional advisor.


  • Property Management
  • Fund Development in various on- and offshore domiciles
  • Intermediary to professional and licenced Fund Management companies
  • Project-based assistance to choise the right Corporate Finance company
  • advice and assistance on listing on stock markets*
  • Mergers and Acquisitions advice*
  • Advice on fund raisings
  • Restructuring and re-financing advice*


*Remark: we don’t provide any licensed activities to public covered by US / UK laws or US / UK authorities. WInmax act as intermediary only to local licensed companies in any matter. We don’t provide fiscal or legal advisory.

Leave a Reply